Mining Law and Regulatory Practice in Indonesia: A Primary Reference Source
As the growing Indonesian mining industry attracts new investment from foreign mining companies, those companies are faced with the daunting challenge of unraveling the hugely confusing and complex plethora of local laws and regulations that govern the industry. Until now, there has been no comprehensive English–:language guide to Indonesia′:s mining laws that western companies could turn to for reliable guidance and advice. This detailed reference fills that gap for the mining companies, advisors, and consultants who must navigate this confusing and growing web of regulation on a daily basis.
- The only English–:language reference on the subject of Indonesian mining law
- A valuable guide for anyone in the mining industry currently doing business or intending to do business in Indonesia
- Written by a highly regarded legal expert with deep experience in the Indonesian mining industry
- Combines all the relevant regulations in one comprehensive guide
Ideal for professionals in the mining industry, as well as academics, government institutions, policy makers, and industry associations, Mining Law : Regulatory Practice in Indonesia is the perfect guide for an underserved market.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 528 pages
- William A. Sullivan (Author), Christian Teo Purwono Partners (Author)
- John Wiley Sons: 1 edition (1 Oct. 2013)
- Business, Finance Law
|The message text:|
A book of Christian exercise, appertaining to resolution that is, shewing how that wee shoulde resolue our selues to become Christians indeed. By R.P. ... to pacification. By Edm. Bunny. (1586)